Corporate Events at Deneholme
Our corporate groups come to Deneholme usually for 4 reasons.
They are looking for:
- a relaxing space to host a conference, product launch, workshop or training event.
- a place that serves beautiful, hearty, home cooked food – not 10 star canape sized lunches.
- a company that can offer activities from 20 minute ice breakers to full day team challenges.
- a place that is exclusively yours – no other guests or teams on site, Deneholme is only yours.
Get your team of 10-100 delegates out of the city for the day and travel up to beautiful Allendale to enjoy a day in the tranquil and relaxed setting of Deneholme. Our day delegate rate is very competitive!
Above all we are a small family run business, it is important to us that you walk away from Deneholme with the best possible experience – in terms of space, food, location, activities and accommodation!
- Deneholme - your spaceDeneholme offers a very luxurious and tranquil backdrop, set in 5 acres of woodland at the edge of Allendale – a peaceful space for corporate groups to relax, think, work and play!
This is a beautiful, cozy space with a log burning fire and overlooking the woodland and gardens. You can access the grounds straight from one of two doors leading on to the lawn from the sun room. There is space for approximately 15 delegates on sofas and armchairs around a large coffee table – but this can also be set up as a workshop room or theater style.
The Drawing Room
Our drawing room is where we tend to serve refreshments and lunch, but it can also be used as a conference space. There are 3 table islands set up to seat 10 people each, but this can be added to or changed in formation. Large windows overlook the woodland and garden. There is a double sided log burning fire in the drawing room – a classy and relaxing space.
This is our smallest space, but perfect as a break out room – a smaller team of up to 12 people can comfortably sit around the double table island. This room can also be used as a refreshment station if you have two larger teams working in the ball room and drawing room with separately timed refreshment breaks.
The Ball Room
This is the most versatile space, huge windows on three sides make it a very bright room with direct access onto the garden decking and bonfire area of the grounds. We can set this up for presentation for approx. 80 delegates or as a conference for around 30 people. we can also just have chairs in this room – you choose.
- ActivitiesWe specialise in two areas: traditional, real adventurous outdoor activities, such as canoeing, ghyll scrambling, rock climbing, abseiling, mining, mountain biking, archery, bush craft, high ropes and much more on the one hand and leadership team building challenges and problem solving team initiative tasks such as “Contract Raft”, “Operation Nimrod”, “Activity Murder Mystery”, the “Jigsaw Challenge” and “Search and Rescue Scenarios” on the other.
- CateringThe catering for your corporate event is all done by our very own chef creating delicious meals throughout your stay, mostly starting with a bacon sandwich and selection of biscuits on arrival along with freshly brewed coffee and tea followed by a mid morning tea & coffee break and a lunch buffet made up of soups and sandwiches, quiches and much more – this can also be a BBQ, if the weather is right. The afternoon passes in a flash with a cream scone and cake break. Residential guests can look forward to a two or three course set evening meal around our large dining tables.
- Health & Safety
Deneholme and BECKs Training have all the relevant risk assessments, insurance and checks in place to facilitate residentials and adventurous outdoor activities. This is manifested in our AALS/AALA license, which can be verified by visiting the AALA website here – but you are more than welcome to request copies of all the documentation, risk assessments, operational procedures, incl. equal opportunities, safe recruitment, ratios, and emergencies procedures.
Adventurous Activities License
Disclosure and Barring Service
Employers Liability, Product and Service Cover
Activities and Venues, site specifically and generically
- TransportThere are three options for group transportation:
- We come and pick you up at your office or another central location and take you to the event site in our buses.
- We or you organise a coach company to do a pick up and drop off service from one or several locations of your convenience.
- All the delegates travel in their own vehicles to the event venue – be it Deneholme or any other venue we work in partnership with.